DATE: Sunday May 27th, 2018
TIME: Dusk - Dawn
Free And Open To The Public / Nudity Optional
ADDRESS / PLACE:
HAULOVER BEACH, Sunny Isles, Florida
15548 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL
This is where the majority of Sizzlers go each Memorial Day Weekend. Organized Staging and Music are not allowed so this is not an event organized by Sizzle Miami.
Haulover Beach Nudist Etiquette
Learn the unspoken rules of nudist etiquette for this clothing-optional beach.
1. Always carry a towel to sit on. Your bare cheeks should never come into contact with a public chair or bench. Bring one towel for drying off, and another for sitting down.
2. PDA is forbidden. Sexual activity and public displays of affection will not be tolerated, and you can be subject to arrest if you are acting in a sexual manner.
3. Don't stare or gawk. You probably don't like to be stared at - and nobody else does either. Gawking, ogling and staring are not okay. Wear sunglasses and chill out.
4. No photos or videos. While not banned by law, you should never take a picture or record anyone without his or her permission.
5. Respect the privacy of others. Most people on Haulover Beach want to keep to themselves. If you are introduced, expect only first names, don't ask personal questions, and make eye contact.
SEE YOU AT CLUB SPACE FOR OUR CLOSING PARTY